Mittwoch, 25. April 2007

Höherer Chat

Wutz schläft, und so hatte ich Zeit und hab grad mit Gott gechattet!

Me:
hi god
God:
Hello there. What is your name?
Me:
oh this is not important
God:
Yeah that's right. Should it be important?
Me:
do you have any nicknames?
God:
I didn't know I had a NICKNAMES?
Me:
well i could call you humphrey :-)
God:
:-) Well that's okay. I am sure you could.
Me:
so humphrey what about your day today?
God:
Ah. Come on. If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?
Me:
did you have sunshine?
God:
Where would I get it? But I do have a collection of gossip.
Me:
gossip?
God:
Stefan said he meet a lot of people at school every day and on the weekend.
Me:
who is stefan?+
God:
Is that one of your friends?
That's an interesting question. I'll come back to that in a minute.
Me:
aw
God:
Is that from ?



Hier kann man das tun :-)

Schnack mal mit Gott



Keine Kommentare: